SAP Certification Hub ,What’s new in the Certification Hub? Since 2015, SAP has created an online platform that allows you to take your exams online without going physically to the local SAP center or partner’s location. 1
- The Certification in the Cloud subscription provides you with a 12- months access to the Certification Hub, where you can schedule up to a maximum of 6 exam bookings over your subscription period. Your subscription is valid for all exams available for booking in the Certification Hub. You also can take each exam up to a maximum of three times. The exams are remotely proctored via a webcam on your PC or laptop and you can schedule your exam 24 x 7 via the Certification Hub.2 3 4
- After successfully passing the exam you will receive a SAP Global Certification digital badge
C_TERP10_67 – SAP Certified Application Associate – Business Foundation & Integration with SAP ERP 6.07
C_TFIN22_67 – SAP Certified Application Associate – Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
C_TFIN52_67 – SAP Certified Application Associate – Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
C_FSUTIL_60 – SAP Certified Associate – Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0
C_THR12_67 – SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP HCM with ERP 6.0 EHP7
You can check the list of all the valid certifications that you can take on the Certification hub in the link here: https://training.sap.com/certification/cloud
What are the technical requirements for taking a Cloud certification exam?
Taking an exam is easy but because the exams are secure and proctored there are some technical requirements. 7
1. Install Questionmark Secure the specialized browser that works with the exam delivery system
- Microsoft Windows 7 8 or 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+ although this does not need to be the default browser. Provided you have Internet Explorer 7 or later installed you can open a secure assessment with other browsers such as Firefox or Safari.
- At least 5MB of free disk space although only around 1MB or less is needed permanently
- Please note that Questionmark Secure is a 32-bit application but it can be installed on both 32- and 64-bit operating systems.
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- At least 0.5MB of free disk space
- Using a Mac also requires the use of a mobile device and a specific mobile app for the audio/visual channel. You must install the MegaMeeting Mobile application on your device.
2.Use a supported browser to launch the exam
- IE 9+
- Firefox 3+
- Safari 4 5
3. Ensure the following are functional and enabled for real-time communication
- Webcam: Must be functional
- Microphone or headset: Must be functional. We do not recommend the use of a cell phone headsets
- Adobe Flash: We recommend the latest version but the minimum requirement is v10.0+
- Connection Speed: Broadband Cable/DSL: 1 Mbps or faster
- Voice over IP (VoIP): for the communication between the proctor and the test taker the VoIP functionality is mandatory. You can only take an online proctored exam, if the VoIP functionality is available in your country. In any doubts please check first with your Internet provider, if VoIP is available for your Internet connection.
- Find Out Details On SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Q2 2019 – 1905
- Find Out Details On SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding: Q2 2019 – 1905
- Find Out Details On SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Q2 2019 – 1905
- Check Out Our successfactors employee central videos
- Check Out Our sap successfactors online training in bangalore
Please share your experience using the tool and provide us with your feedback