Picklist Migration to MDF
If you are experiencing an issue with initial sign on as a BizX user and receive a “System Error” you are asked to wait for 24 hours and try again. 5
if you continue to experience an issue with logon, or you see an issue with recruiting or with the people profile you should run a job from the BizX provisioning application. Please only do this IF you experience these issues. You do not need to run the job if you do not see these issues. 6 7 8 9
To run the job do the following:
- Go to the data center provisioning application (e.g. for DC2 this is http://pmsalesdemo2.successfactors.com/provisioning_login)
- Login and select your tenant
- Scroll down and click Manage Scheduled Jobs
- Click Create New Job
- Provide a Job Name e.g. MDF Sync
- Select Job Owner sfadmin
- Select Job Type Picklist Migration to MDF
- Select Recreate Picklist and Label Views. The image below shows what the job looks like.
- Do not select anything else and press button Create Job. The result will be a list of jobs.
- For the new job you created select action Run It Now and submit.
- The job may not run immediately but may be pending but the job will typically run within 10-15 minutes.
1.check the details below about Lorenzo Data Solutions Demo
2.Check the website below
check the website link below
3.sap successfactors demo
- Find Out Details On SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Q2 2019 – 1905
- Find Out Details On SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding: Q2 2019 – 1905
- Find Out Details On SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Q2 2019 – 1905
- Check Out Our successfactors employee central videos
- Check Out Our sap successfactors online training in bangalore
- Check Out Our SAP Certification Hub
Please share your experience using the tool and provide us with your feedback