SAP Time Management application by Kronos.SAP SuccessFactors and Kronos have announced a global reseller agreement where SAP SuccessFactors will sell Kronos’ Workforce Dimensions solution as the SAP Time Management application by Kronos.
- SAP has selected Workforce Dimensions as its workforce management solution for customers with complex scheduling, time and attendance, absence management, labor activities, and workforce analytics requirements. The integrated solution provides SAP customers with best-in-class workforce management capabilities that extend and complement the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite.
- SAP Time Management by Kronos is a multi-tenant cloud solution with a responsive user experience that enables managers and employees to leverage modern innovations, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and embedded analytics, to make predictive recommendations, reduce the time-consuming burden of routine tasks, and offer an empowering employee experience.
- Kronos will support SAP Time Management deployments, leveraging its proven Kronos Paragon implementation methodology, which accelerates implementations by as much as 30 percent. SAP customers will also benefit from the award-winning global support and professional services provided by Kronos.
- As the global leader in workforce management, Kronos provides a proven track record of successfully supporting workforce management cloud deployments of all complexities – including large, multinational projects – to help increase labor productivity, control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and enhance employee engagement.
- SAP and Kronos plan to further expand their longtime strategic collaboration to support joint research in analytics, data science, and artificial intelligence in efforts to help identify future opportunities to improve workforce efficiency and the overall employee experience.
What is SAP SuccessFactors’ Time and Attendance Strategy?
SAP SuccessFactors’ strategy for time and attendance management is to deliver solutions that support the needs of the workforce in organisations of all sizes and in all industries around the globe. More specifically, we are working not only to ensure time and payroll accuracy, but improved work-life balance for your people, with advanced, innovative features that simplify and expedite time and attendance management as a part of an intelligent enterprise
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management (HCM) solutions. Thirty-five thousand organisations in more than 100 countries – including approximately 4,000 large enterprise customers and more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos applications that are purpose-built for their industry to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and deliver a world-class employee experience. SAP and Kronos share the same view that the future of work belongs to intelligent enterprises that leverage technology to create, innovate, and deliver great outcomes for their employees and customers.
Bringing together two global industry leaders, pooling our vast resources, and creating new ideas will enable us to deliver innovation and value to enterprises around the world. Our customers in industries such as, but not limited to, manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, banking, higher education, and government, with hourly paid workers and/or with highly unionized workforces will benefit from connected and localized HR processes and an engaging employee experience across workforce management, core HR, talent management, and payroll.
What are the Benefits of using SAP Time Management by Kronos?
- Uniform time and attendance processes on a single platform with built-in capabilities to meet complex industry-specific requirements
- Dedicated capabilities for hourly and salaried employees to meet business expectations
- Embedded basic scheduling and optional advanced capabilities to forecast workforce needs based on machine learning technology
- Embedded absence management and optional advanced capabilities to solve deep country-specific cases, such as FMLA eligibility.
- Improved employee engagement with simple, yet powerful (mobile) solutions
Better workforce scheduling based on AI recommendations and collaborative scheduling
Reduction of timecard issues because they can be solved before they become exceptions based on proactive alerts and actionable reminders
Increased adoption by integrating with popular applications and technologies such as Microsoft Outlook.
Which Product is Right for Me: SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Management or SAP Time Management by Kronos?
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Management is for organizations that need global absence management capabilities with support for time tracking and overtime calculations.
If you have a more complex environment, SAP Time Management by Kronos supports workforce scheduling, time tracking for hourly workers, and advanced leave management capabilities, such as military service time.