How To Write Your First SAP Professional CV , Follow These Steps To Make Your CV Shine And Explore the possibilities at SAP
1. Open with a personal statement or summary
Show your potential. What is special about you and what value can you bring to the job opening?
2.Include what you have accomplished in your life!
1.Education 2. Relevant courses or certificates 3. Volunteering/ Extracurricular activities 4. Internships
3. Mention your skills
If you haven’t had much work experience. list life skills you’ve acquired that would make you a great candidate.
4.Connect your background to the job you’re applying for
Explain how your qualifications are relevant to that role.
5. Share a few of your hobbies
Add some personality to your CV.so recruiters will remember you .
6.Format and proofread!
- A. Make your contact info prominent
- Keep the content concise.2 pages or less is ideal.
- Keep it recent and relevant
- Be succinct. No more than 5 bullet points in each section. regardless of your experience
Please share your experience using the tool and provide us with your feedback
Thanks & Regards,
Consultant Certified – SAP HCM& SuccessFactors &Corporate Trainer
Contact Us for registering for sap successfactors Online training and self placed videos